Point Click Care is a platform that is advancing senior care by permitting long-term post-acute care and senior living providers to attain the business outcomes that matter enriching the quality of life for their residents, developing financial and operational health and also mitigating risk. If you have been a part of this platform for achieving the easiness of your work which can lead to your success, it means that you have made a good decisions.
If you just have joined yesterday, you may face some difficulties when you operate this platform especially when you need to do Pointclickcarelogin. This company has designed its platform simple so that the users can use it easily including when the consumers log in. However, there are some steps in PointClickCare that are a little bit different from logging in to the other system so it makes the consumers sometimes a little bit confused how to log in properly. Now, we are going to give you the steps that you need to do when you are logging in.
- First, open the internet browser in your computer. You can use any supported browsers such as Mozilla-Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
- After you open the browser, access login.pointclickcare.com.
- Then, you will be directed to the login page.
- In the username field, enter your org prefix, a period and your username without spaces.
- You can make sure that the org prefix has been filled in every time you open the page, you can select “Remember my org prefix” below the Password field.
- Next, in the password field, enter you correct password.
- Now, click Login button and then you will be directed to the home page of PointClickCare.
If you have followed the instructions above but you cannot login, you need to see your facility PointClickCare system administrator or IT department to guarantee that this issue is not security issue. You also have to note that PointClickCare cannot reset Passwords for users. The password of all users is set by the IT group of the users. If you have heard about Support, it only supports users who are trained on the application. If you are not yet trained, you can contact your Internal/Corporate training resources.
Then, if you are presently in the implementation process, you can contact your trainer. When you get into the description on the support form, examples and steps to recreate the issue are very important to help resolve issues more quickly. It is very important to get the urgency of your case set properly. They reserve the right to re-prioritize any case to follow the scale without notice.
In case you need support with PointClickCare related issues, CareServ Help Desk can be contacted to one of the following choices: by phone, by email or by website. If you want to request support by phone, you can call at (678) 765-3190. If you prefer to send an email to ask support, you are able to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, if you want to ask help through website, just go to CareServ Helpdesk.