PointClickCare offers a lot of services and products that includes Care Delivery Management, Business Intelligence, LTC eConnect, Core EHR Platform, Marketing, Glossary, Health Data Exchange, Pulse, Quality and Compliance, Financial Management, and Professional Services and Support. In Care Delivery Management, there is Point of Care which allows the care delivery team to proactively address the needs of residents by seeing their scheduled tasks at a glance.
The easy to use Point of Care interface provides front-line care workers access to pertinent information near, or at the point of, resident care. Point of Care delivers the data which is real-time. The information that is collected through Point of Care is captured in real time and quickly available to other users of PointClickCare. Point of Care gives a quick, easy way to capture all critical resident data that include activities of daily living, attendance and vitals by using your preferred device such as kiosks, wall-mounted, computers, touch screens, or mobile tablets. The level of automated workflow will reduce duplicate and errors or copycat charting entries. The capture of ADL that is accurate and on time and also full integration with MDS assessments will guarantee compliance and significantly increase the productivity of care delivery staff and also improve the overall quality of safety and care for your residents.
Now, the question is how to do Point of Care Login? Actually, you can login to this platform by using any browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla-Firefox, and Apple Safari. You have to login by using secure login process to be able to access Point Click Care. So, how to do that? Follow the instruction below.
- Firstly, you have to open your internet browser. Make sure that you use one of the browsers that we previously mentioned.
- Then, access the website of PointClickCare.
- If you have been directed to the home page of PointClickCare, click Log In that is located in the top right of the page. If you want to be directed directly to the login page, you can enter login.pointclickcare.com in the address bar of your browser.
- Now, you will be directed to the login page. In this stage, you need to enter your username by typing your org prefix, a period and your username without spaces.
- You are able to make sure that org prefix is already filled in every time you access the page by selecting “Remember my org prefix” that you can find below the password field.
- Now, it’s time for you to enter your password in the password field.
- The last, hit Login button and then you will be directed to the home page of PointClickCare.
You may deal with a problem like being difficult to login to your account. If it happens, the first thing that you can do is to double check for the prefix that you have to enter before the username because usually the users do the mistake in this part. However, if you have entered the username and password correctly but you are still not able to login, you can see your HR Director to ask a help.